Responsible for the content of this website:
A&D Nürnberger Feinbackwaren GmbH
Thoner Weg 23
Phone: +49 (0) 911 - 322515-0
Commercial register: Local court Nuremberg HRB 17962
Sales tax identification number according to § 27 a sales tax law: DE211123369
Authorized representative: Stephan Janik
Responsible data protection supervisory authority:
Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision
P.O. Box 1349
Phone: +49 (0) 981 180093-0
Fax: +49 (0) 981 180093-800
General guidelines for use:
1. A&D Nürnberger Feinbackwaren GmbH, business address Thoner Weg 23, 90425 Nuremberg, Germany, operates a website on the Internet under the Internet address www.ad-nuernberg.de, which serves the purpose of information and communication with Internet users.
2. As a provider of a teleservice, A&D Nürnberger Feinbackwaren GmbH will only collect, process or use personal data (individual details about personal or factual circumstances of a specific or identifiable person) to the extent that this is necessary for the performance of the teleservice (inventory data). The inventory data will only be processed and used for other purposes if you as the user have given your express consent to this. We do not consider the use of the website as consent, nor is the use of the Kuchenmeister website dependent on the granting of your consent.
3. You have the right to revoke your consent to the storage, processing and use of your data at any time with effect for the future. The declaration of revocation can be made in writing or electronically. If you wish to revoke your consent, please send an e-mail to info[at]ad-nuernberg[dot]de
Responsibility for contents:
1. A&D Nürnberger Feinbackwaren GmbH is responsible for its own contents of the website according to general laws.
2. A&D Nürnberger Feinbackwaren GmbH is only responsible for third-party content made available for use on the website to the extent that it has knowledge of such content and the technical and reasonable possibility to prevent its use.
3. Liability for external content to which access is merely provided by A&D Nürnberger Feinbackwaren GmbH is excluded. An automatic and short-term provision of external content based on a user query is considered to be access mediation.
4. Obligations to block the use of illegal content according to the general laws remain unaffected if A&D Nürnberger Feinbackwaren GmbH becomes aware of this content while maintaining the secrecy of telecommunications according to §88 TKG and if blocking is technically possible and reasonable.
Use of the above data
The use of contact data published within the framework of the imprint obligation by third parties for the purpose of sending unsolicited advertising and information materials is hereby expressly prohibited. The operator of the website expressly reserves the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information (e.g. spam mails).
As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these web pages in accordance with general laws pursuant to § 7 para. 1 TMG. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, however, we are not obligated as a service provider to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information under the general laws remain unaffected. However, liability in this respect is only possible from the point in time at which a concrete infringement of the law becomes known. Upon becoming aware of such infringements, we will remove such content immediately.
Liability for links:
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties, on whose contents we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the content of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not recognizable at the time of linking. However, a permanent control of the contents of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such links immediately.
Note on the dispute resolution procedure under the Consumer Dispute Resolution Act (VSBG):
Platform of the EU Commission for online dispute resolution: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
The content and works created by the site operators on these pages are subject to copyright protection within the meaning of § 7 UrhG. The use of texts and illustrations, even in part, without prior written consent violates the provisions of copyright law and is therefore illegal. This applies in particular to all exploitation rights such as reproduction, translation or use in electronic systems. In particular, third-party content is identified as such. Logos and brand names used are the property of the respective registered owners. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, please inform us accordingly. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such content immediately.